The yearbook of Latvian Art Directors club (LADC)
This year is close to it's end and what a year it has been for LADC! There are 39 medals awarded to the best from 300 works applied for Adwards
2013. The latvian advertising community was pampered by 16 excellent lecturers from the hottest agencies around the globe. And probably the most important thing — the yearbook of LADC
is successfully finished and beautifully printed.
- Vova Lifanov (Supermatika, Russia) — lecture “Lick my branding”,
- Mark Waites (Mother, London) — lecture “The Restrictions”,
- Rob Alderson (It’s Nice That, London) — lecture “Growing up”,
- Bianca Wendt (London Fashion Week Daily, Viewpoint magazine, Rubbish magazine, London) — lecture “"Five things that define me and the way I work",
- Edgars Zvirgzdins (Associates, Partners et Sons, Latvia) — lecture “After the comma”,
- Philippe Boutié ( Lamtar, France) — lecture “Jews and Christians, Don't Wait For the New Messiah!",
- Una Rozenbauma (DDB, Latvia) — lecture "Advertising according to schizophrenic anteater”,
- Gatis Rozenfelds (Alpha Baltic, Latvia) — lecture “Tresspassers",
- Maris Locmelis (Sunsstudio, Latvia) — lecture “Final image",
- Pasha Klubnikin (Banda, Ukrain) — lecture “Having fun is part of the work”,
- Sergio Mugnaini (Loducca, Brazil) and Joakim Borgstrōm (Goodby Silverstein & Partners, USA) — lecture “A 25 Million dollar idea"
- Revitas, Daces and Nataļjas (TNS, Latvia) — lecture “How to understand what is going on in peoples mind?”,
- Anders Plyhm (FarFar, London) — lecture “Teaching a teapot to speak”,
- Anthony Sheret and Edd Harrington — lecture “Our way or the Bezier” and masterclass “Stencil Typeface”,
- Andre Matarazzo (Sid Lee, Amsterdam) — lecture “No one cares about your story” and masterclass “Latheral Thinking”,
- Nicolas Roope (Poke, London) — lecture “Go with the flow”.
We — the team behind your favourite Re:Ad
— are happy to be the part of LADC activities. We have had the greatest of the chances to interview so many fantastic creative pople — and we truly hope you like to wa:tch those interviews. As well we've supported the publishing of LADC yearbook — because we believe this book is like a yearly bible to all generations of creatives to come. This book shows the best we have in our heads right now — and it makes us strive to be better next year.
So, if you can, you are welcome to join LADC on december 18th, 7PM on the 11th floor Star Lounge of Albert Hotel, Dzirnavu 33
. Let us look back to what have been and open the LADC yearbook together.
To add a comment, sign in with one of the social networking passports